AA Sales Link
- Users can login with an email address and password
- Registration is available for agents and corporate users
- American Airlines contact information is available
In the ever changing travel industry it’s always nice to have a reliable source of up to date information. Those looking for such a source need look no further than the AA Sales Link portal. Upon arrival at the portal users will see a current list of the latest travel communications updates from American Airlines. Those who wish to dive deeper than just the front page can do so by using the search bar to find a specific inquiry or by clicking the available arrows to page through the updates. Users who want to cut to the chase and omit any and all irrelevant search results can do so by checking the Exact Match box prior to completing a search. Those who are done browsing the communications and ready for access can begin by clicking the Login button posted at the top right hand side of the AA Sales Link portal to be directed to a new page where an email address and password can be used to enter.
“Flying” Through the History of American Airlines
- Origins date back to 1926 when Charles Lindbergh himself made the first AA flight
- In 1939 the company began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (all aboard!)
- AAdvantage became the first ever airline loyalty program when introduced in 1981
- In the spring of 1991 American Airlines celebrated its 1 BILLIONTH customer (WOW!)
- in 2015 American Airlines and US Airways made it official and became one airline
Users who are locked out due to a forgotten account password can enter a name and email address to begin the process of creating a temporary password. Those who have yet to register for access to the AA Sales Link portal can begin by clicking the one of the links posted beneath the login fields (registration is available for both travel agents and corporate users). The portal’s language can be change by utilizing the drop down box posted at the to right hand side of the page (English, Spanish, and Portuguese are available). Corporate-related questions for American Airlines can be directed to the company’s headquarters in Fort Worth, TX.
American Airlines Headquarters Contact Information
- PO Box 619616, DFW Airport, TX 75261-9616