- New users can sign up for online access
- Existing users can login to an account
- Online password recovery is available
Taking care of a past due debt is something that should always be pushed towards the top of the “thing to do immediately” list. Thankfully, many debts can now be paid almost immediately through the use of an online payment portal. Those who have received notice of a past due debt being collected by the Action Collection Agency of Boston, can begin the process of finally setting the record straight by going to the ACA Payments portal and signing up for an online account. Upon arrival at the portal the Create an Account button can be clicked to bring up a registration form that can be filled out with an account number, last name, date of birth, and the last four digits of a primary phone number. Once all of the required information has been entered the Continue button can be tapped to proceed with the registration process. Those who suddenly get the feeling they’ve already signed up for an account (déjà vu is a very powerful feeling indeed) can click the Cancel button to proceed to the login screen where an email address and password can be entered to gain account access.
More on the ACA Payments Portal
- The portal can be used to set up payment plans (sometimes flexibility is a must)
- Users will see accounts that are owed and can finalize an online payment
- Receipts are generated after eliminating a debt (always good to have proof!)
- The portal uses security technology to protect user information (a huge plus)
- Over the phone assistance is available 6 days a week (every day but Sunday)
Users who can’t recall the password that was set up when creating an account can click the Lost password? link and enter the email addresses used at registration to begin the password reset process. The Return to Login button can be clicked by those who recall the account password in the middle of the password reset process. Users with questions about an account can get over the phone assistance by dialing 866-467-4907 between the hours of 8 AM and 9 PM Monday through Thursday, 8 AM and 5 PM on Fridays, and from 8 AM to noon on Saturdays (all times Eastern Standard).
Action Collection Agency of Boston Contact Information
- PO Box 902, Middleboro, MA 02346-0902
- Phone – 508-923-0310
- Fax – 508-923-0535