Activate My SIM
- SIM card number must be entered to begin
- Works for a variety of different phone providers
- Sample image of prepaid card can be reviewed
In the world of prepaid phones, one of the most common steps one must take before being able to enjoy a good chat-sesh is the SIM card activation process. Fortunately, this step can now be completed fairly easily online in just a matter of minutes (when something only takes a few minutes to do why not get after it!). Those who have received a SIM card that works with service from Go Smart Mobile, Ultra Mobile, H2O Wirless, Simple Mobile, Lyca Mobile, T-Mobile, Page Plus, or Easy Go can now take care of the activation process by visiting the Activate My SIM Card page. Upon arrival at the page the SIM card activation process can be initiated by first selecting one of the eight available providers. Once the provider has been confirmed the SIM card number must be entered TWICE before proceeding to the next step of the activation process (must be entered twice to confirm it was entered correctly).
Contact Information for the Available Providers
- Go Smart Mobile – 9700 NW 112th Ave., Miami, FL 33178 Phone – 877-582-7788
- Ultra Mobile – 1550 Scenic Ave. # 100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Phone – 888-777-0446
- H20 Wireless – (Brand of Locus Telecommunications) Corporate Phone – 201-585-3600
- Simple Mobile – 9700 N.W. 112th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178 Phone – 877-878-7908
- Lyca Mobile – Phone – 866-277-3221 (11 AM to 8 PM EST Monday through Saturday)
- T-Mobile – PO Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380 Phone – 855-840-7883
- Page Plus – Phone – 800-550-2436 (available from 8 AM to 11:45 PM Eastern Time)
- Easy Go Wireless – Toll-Free Customer Service Phone Number – 888-210-0757
Those who are having a hard time finding the SIM card number can try taking a look at the sample imagine of the back of a card posted at the right hand side of the Activate My SIM page (the image points to the exact location of where the SIM card number can be found). It is important to point out that the SIM card number will be between 19 and 20 characters in length (in other words it’s a fairly long number!).