Activate S3 Card Online
- The system allows you to both register and activate your card
- Ready to get started? Grab your card and hop on the internet
- You’re gonna need your 17 digit card handy during the process
- Solutran contact information is available
Let’s face it, a spending card is nothing but a little ole’ piece of plastic until it’s been activated. Therefore, activating your card is of the upmost importance. Fortunately, you can activate AND register your S3 card online in a few simple steps. So let’s find out what those steps are, shall we??
Steps for Activating Your Card at www.activates3.com
- Enter your card number (it’s 17 digits long and right under the barcode)
- Type in your security code in the field beneath the card number
- Hopefully you know your date of birth because you’ll need it for step 3
- Finally, hit the Submit button to move forward with the card activation
- Quick tip: Always double check the information you entered is correct!
By the way, if you can’t find your card number or security code you can reference the sample image posted at www.activates3.com. Activation not working?? Maybe you’re at the wrong place. Be sure to confirm your card has that beautiful S3 logo printed on it!
Problems with the activation process??
Try giving Solutran a call for help! See below for contact information.
Solutran Contact Information
- 13305 12th Ave. North
- Minneapolis, MN 55441
Please note that the phone lines are open from 8 AM to 5 PM CST Monday through Friday (hopefully there’s something better to do on the weekends!).
More Card Content
Manage Your Lowe’s Advantage of Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card at Lowe’s eService