Activate the Card Epipen
- Eligibility must be confirmed to begin request
- Online form can be completed to receive card
- Mylan corporate contact information is available
No matter what the medication, it’s always nice to pay less for it. With that being said, those who have been prescribed Epipen can now check eligibility to receive the My Epipen Savings Card, which can help ease the burden of paying for the much-needed medication. To begin the process of checking eligibility, patients can go to the Activate the Card Epipen page and confirm if they have commercial insurance, no insurance, government-funded insurance, or a license to provide healthcare or medical services in the states of Vermont or Massachusetts (who knows what that rather detailed last option is all about). Unfortunately, those who select any of the options other than commercial insurance WILL NOT be eligible to receive a card through the Activate the Card Epipen page. However, those who have commercial insurance and are 18 years of age or older can proceed with entering a name, email address, and zip code before completing a brief questionnaire to submit the request.
Anything else I should know about the My Epipen Savings Card?
- Medicare or Medicaid recipients are not eligible (would be nice to double dip though!)
- Those who have no insurance whatsoever are also NOT eligible to use the savings card
- Can only be redeemed by patients or guardians who are U.S. residents and at least 18
- Reduces the amount of out-of-pocket costs up to $300 per carton of Epipen (NICE!)
- Can be used on a total of 6 cartons through December 31st, 2018 (plenty of time left)
It should be noted that those with a license to provide healthcare or medical services in the states of Vermont or Massachusetts cannot receive a card through the Activate the Card Epipen page as more information needs to be provided by calling Mylan customer care at 800-796-9526. More information regarding the uses and safety concerns of Epipen can be reviewed by going through the Important Safety Information and Indications sections posted at the bottom of the page. Those with questions for Mylan can try reaching out to the company via phone or mail correspondence.
Mylan Contact Information
- 1000 Mylan Blvd., Canonsburg, PA 15317