Entering the Ajilon My Info Portal
- New users can create an account to gain access
- Credential recovery is available for existing users
- Toll-free portal support phone number is available
The amount of instant support and online portal provides is likely the biggest concern of those who rely on it. With the being said, users of the Ajilon My Info portal should have any and all concerns eased after taking a look at the amount of support options provided at the portal’s login screen. Those who require new access to an account can begin by clicking the Create Account link and entering a last name along with a verification method. It should be noted that W2 or T4 employees should select SSN for verification while contractors should choose the Vendor/Contractor ID option. Once the account has been successfully created the Ajilon My Info portal can be entered by typing in a User ID and password prior to clicking the Sign In button. Those who prefer to enter using a different language from the one shown on-screen can do so by clicking the links found under the Select a Language section.
A Look at Ajilon
- Has recruiters and staffing specialists in 60 offices throughout the United States
- Account Principals, Inc. is the parent company of Ajilon (interesting little fun fact!)
- Offers clients a huge talent pool of qualified candidates for the job (core service)
- Offers a salary guide to help employers known what to pay their employees
- Works in a variety of industries including HR, non-clinical healthcare, and logistics
Those who are having trouble getting into the Ajilon My Info portal can go ahead and click the Trouble signing in? link posted beneath the login fields to begin the account recovery process. The process of recovering a password can be initiated by entering a User ID while the process of changing a User ID can be initiated by entering a first and last name. Those who are having other login related issues can try following the steps provided under the I’m having other problems signing in section. Users are encouraged to contact a local branch representative for further assistance with logging in when all else fails (one way or another as long as it gets taken care of!).
Ajilon My Info Portal Support Number