How to Use the Allina Health My Secure Bill
- A fast and easy one time payment process is available
- New users can register to receive online account access
- Existing users can login to manage an online account
When it comes a health care bill (and pretty much every other bill for that mater), the fastest and easiest way to take care of it is usually online. The Allina Health My Secure Bill payment portal is an example of how this can be done. Patients who need to settle up on a bill can begin by clicking the Pay Now button to make a fast one time payment without logging in (always nice not having to remember those login credentials!). After clicking the button the My Easy Match Code shown on the statement can be entered along with a zip code (also found on the statement) to proceed with the quick pay process.
More on Allina Health My Secure Bill
- Adobe Reader is needed to download and view an account statement
- Online payments are typically posted to accounts within 5 business days
- There is absolutely ZERO charge for making an online payment (YAY!)
- Patients can go green and register for estatements (save some trees!)
Users who need to sign up for access to Allina Health My Secure Bill can begin by clicking the New User button and entering the My Easy Match Code and zip code. After both pieces of information have been entered (don’t forget they can be found on the statement) the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with registration. Once successfully registered, a username and account password can be entered to login to the portal.
A Few More Things to Take Note Of
- Estatements are received a few days faster than paper statements (sign up!)
- A Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accept for payments
- Payment information can be saved for future payments (very convenient)
The answers to many typically asked questions can be reviewed by clicking the Need help? link to bring up an extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions. In addition to the FAQs, there is also a link that can be clicked to initiate the password reset process (one of the great self-help features). Those with questions about the portal can try contacting support between the hours of 8 AM and 4:30 PM Monday through Thursday and from 9 AM to 4:30 PM on Fridays.
Allina Health My Secure Bill Support
- Mail Route 10200, PO Box 43
- Minneapolis, MN 55440