- Shoppers can take the Al’s Supermarket guest survey to share the details of a shopping trip and enter to win a $250 gift card which can be used at any Al’s location
- A new $250 Al’s Supermarket gift card winner will be chosen every month and the odds of winning will depend on how many people take the survey
Al’s Feedback is power by Market Force Information, Inc and all feedback will be used to improve the service of the company and will never be sold to a third-party. Customers who complete the Al’s Feedback survey in full will receive a nice little sweepstakes entry where they could take home a $250 Al’s gift card. To begin taking the Al’s shopper experience survey, guests will need to enter the 4 digit transaction number located at the bottom of the Al’s receipt.
- Al’s Feedback Supermarket $250 sweepstakes is limited to one entry every 7 days, and a new $250 winner will be chosen every month
- On the first Monday of every month, the sweepstakes administration company of the Al’s $250 giveaway will draw one name from all eligible entries
- The lucky $250 Al’s gift card survey winner will be contacted within 48 hours of this drawing
- Winners will have only 5 business days to respond
About Al’s Supermarket
- Al’s Supermarket has five locations across Indiana, with stores in Michigan City, South Haven, and LaPorte
- Al’s Supermarket began when Al Pontius returned from World War II, and having worked in a grocery store before, understood the inner workings of the business
- He decided to start a small grocery store with a primary focus on quality and freshness, only stocking products he could ensure were very high quality
“Big Al” passed away on December 30, 2006 but left the stores in good hands as his son Gil now runs the day-to-day operations. Al’s is known for having some of the best ground beef in town and caters to consumers on a budget.
Al’s offers a value plus reward program which rewards shoppers when making purchases at Al’s supermarkets (this is a must join reward program for those who frequent Al’s on a regular basis).