American Express Expo Enroll 20 Offer (Snag Your 10,000 Points!)
- You must login to enroll in pay over time benefits
- Login problems? Account recovery options are available
- You can contact American Express with questions
American Express is back at it again with another 10,000 point offer!
The offer appears to be the same as previous offers for pay over time benefits.
The American Express Expo Enroll 20 offers replaces the previous Expo Enroll 9 offer.
If you missed out on previous offers now’s your chance to cash in!!
While there are many benefits of owning a charge card, one aspect that tends to be frustrating is the inability to pay over time (without begin smacked with a fee at least). However, for some American Express cardholders a solution to this problem can be found in the American Express Expo Enroll 20 offer. To illustrate how the offer works, let’s take a look at the juicy details. Once you enroll, American Express automatically places charges that are $100 or greater into a Pay Over Time balance. In order to take advantage of the program, simply elect to pay anywhere between the full amount and minimum balance.
Some American Express Fast (and Fun) Facts
- At calendar year end 2016 Amex had about $1 TRILLION in billed business
- The company is the universe’s largest card issuer by purchase volume
- Amex is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP
- Over 100 millions cards in force and more than $150 BILLION in total assets
- American Express operates throughout more than 130 countries
If you’ve received an invitation to enroll for the American Express Expo Enroll 20 offer you can begin by signing in with a User ID and account password. Meanwhile, if you can’t login due to a forgotten username or password can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link for help. In addition to the flexible payments, you can receive a whopping 10,000 Membership Rewards points when you sign up (not a bad way to be compensated for just a few minutes spent).
Reasons to Reply to the American Express Expo Enroll 20 Offer
- 10,000 points sure could buy some pretty sweet items (hello new spice rack!)
- American Express allows points to be used directly through an Amazon account
- Sometimes a paying down a credit card balance isn’t the most pressing need
By the way, customers who would like to skip the hassle of entering a User ID and password at each login can check the Remember Me when logging in to redeem the offer. Additionally, new cardholders can click the Create New Online Account link to register for online access (however, most who have received the offer likely already have an online account). Finally, if you have questions about how the offer works try contacting American Express by toll-free phone or through mail correspondence.
American Express Contact Information
- PO Box 98153, El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Ready for more spending power?
- Check Out the Overstock Store Card