American Express Expo Enroll 67 Offer (Snag 10,000 Points!)
- Cardholders must login to complete enrollment
- The portal provides login credential recovery assistance
- American Express contact information is available
While there are many benefits of owning a charge card, one aspect that tends to be frustrating is the inability to pay over time (without begin smacked with a fee at least). However, for some American Express cardholders a solution to this problem can be found in the American Express Expo Enroll 67 offer. To illustrate how the offer works, American Express will automatically place charges that are $100 or greater into the cardholder’s Pay Over Time balance. Once American Express adds the charges to the balance cardholders can elect to pay anywhere between the full amount and minimum balance.
Some American Express Fast (and Fun) Facts
- At calendar year-end 2016 American Express had about $1 TRILLION in billed business
- The company is the universe’s largest card issuer when it comes to purchase volume
- American Express is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP
- Amex has over 100 millions cards in force and more than $150 BILLION in total assets
- American Express operations can be found throughout more than 130 countries
Cardholders who have received an invitation to enroll for the American Express Expo Enroll 67 offer can begin by signing in with a User ID and account password. Meanwhile, cardholders who aren’t able to access an account due to a forgotten username or password can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link for help. In addition to the flexible payments, cardholders who enroll for the offer will receive a whopping 10,000 Membership Rewards points (not a bad way to be compensated for just a few minutes spent).
Customers who would like to skip the hassle of entering a User ID and password at each login can check the Remember Me when logging in to redeem the American Express Expo Enroll 67 offer. Additionally, new cardholders can click the Create New Online Account link to register for online access (however, most who have received the offer likely already have an online account). American Express can handle general inquiries by toll-free phone or through mail correspondence.
American Express Contact Information
- PO Box 98153, El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Ready for more spending power?
- Check Out the Overstock Store Card