American Express Expo Enroll 77 Offer (Snag 10,000 Points!)
- Cardholders must login to complete enrollment
- The portal provides login credential recovery assistance
- American Express contact information is available
While there are many benefits of owning a charge card, one aspect that tends to be frustrating is the inability to pay over time (without begin smacked with a fee at least). However, for some American Express cardholders a solution to this problem can be found in the American Express Expo Enroll 77 offer. To illustrate how the offer works, we now take a look at the details. Once the customer enrolls, American Express automatically places charges that are $100 or greater into a Pay Over Time balance. In order to take advantage of the program, cardholders can elect to pay anywhere between the full amount and minimum balance.
Some American Express Fast (and Fun) Facts
- At calendar year-end 2016 American Express had about $1 TRILLION in billed business
- The company is the universe’s largest card issuer when it comes to purchase volume
- American Express is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol AXP
- Amex has over 100 millions cards in force and more than $150 BILLION in total assets
- American Express operations can be found throughout more than 130 countries
Cardholders who have received an invitation to enroll for the American Express Expo Enroll 77 offer can begin by signing in with a User ID and account password. Meanwhile, cardholders who aren’t able to access an account due to a forgotten username or password can click the Forgot User ID or Password? link for help. In addition to the flexible payments, cardholders who enroll for the offer will receive a whopping 10,000 Membership Rewards points (not a bad way to be compensated for just a few minutes spent).
Reasons to Reply to the American Express Expo Enroll 77 Offer
- Those 10,000 points sure could buy some pretty sweet items (hello new spice rack!)
- American Express allows points to be used directly through an Amazon account
- Sometimes a paying down a credit card balance isn’t the most pressing need
By the way, customers who would like to skip the hassle of entering a User ID and password at each login can check the Remember Me when logging in to redeem the offer. Additionally, new cardholders can click the Create New Online Account link to register for online access (however, most who have received the offer likely already have an online account). Those with questions about how the offer works can try contacting American Express by toll-free phone or through mail correspondence.
American Express Contact Information
- PO Box 98153, El Paso, TX 79998-1535
Ready for more spending power?
- Check Out the Overstock Store Card