ASUS Laptop Settlement
- Includes consumers who bought certain types of ASUS laptops
- You can file for the settlement online or by sending a form in the mail
- The major deadlines for the settlement are in April 2020
- There’s a MASSIVE FAQ section at www.asuslaptopsettlement.com
- Didn’t find whatcha need? Call the admin for help!
The Oasis Energy TCPA Settlement is moving forward and, once settled, will resolve allegations that the Defendant sold laptops that had battery issues (basically the batteries drained even when plugged in). As a result, the laptops allegedly couldn’t live up to their marketing claims of proving stability for intense gaming sessions (would be hard to do without a working battery!). If you’re an eligible participant you can file online or through the mail.
Filing Online at www.asuslaptopsettlement.com
- Click that Submit a Claim tab (up at the top of the page)
- Next, enter your Notice ID and confirmation code
- Once the information is entered, click the Submit button to continue
- HINT: Both the ID and code are included in the notice you received
- Didn’t receive a notice? You’ll need to figure out your filing group
So for those who didn’t receive a notice, you’ll be lumped into one of 3 different filing groups (A, B, or C). Therefore, it may help to know a little bit about these groups, don’t ya think?? Let’s take a gander.
Filing Groups for the ASUS Laptop Settlement
Group A requires you to either have the proof of purchase for your laptop, purchased it on the ASUS website, or registered the laptop with ASUS prior to January 10th, 2020.
As far as group B goes, you’re included if you sent a customer service notice to ASUS about the power issue prior to March 19th, 2019.
If you don’t fall under either of these groups your part of Group C
By the way, you’re not part of ANY of these groups if you didn’t buy the laptop the suit was filed over. So make sure you bought one of these:
Either a ASUS Rog Strix GL502VS or ASUS Rog Strix GL502VSK laptop computer. Additionally, you must have made the purchase between May 4th, 2014 and November 19th, 2019.
Finally, the deadline to file a claim, object, or request and exclusion is April 3rd, 2020.
ASUS Laptop Settlement Administrator Contact Information
- 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
Additional Claim Content
Need to find your leave of absence claim? Claim Look Up JPMC Portal