Auto Plus Plan: Signing In or Signing Up
- An email and password can be used to enter
- Online password recovery assistance is available
- New users can begin account registration process
Customers should always have easy online access to their most important accounts (and pretty much any old account for that matter). With that being said, one type of account that has to be pretty high up on the list is one that provides roadside assistance. Fortunately, those who have an Auto Plus Plan account won’t have to worry about easy online access. The process of getting into an account can be completed in just a few seconds by entering an email address and password before clicking the Sign In button. In addition to offering easy account access, the plan also offers easy online account recovery. Those who have forgotten a password can begin the recovery process by clicking the link located beneath the login fields and enter an email address.
A Sweeping Overview of the Auto Plus Plan
- Offers a 35 different type of benefits (a stunning feat by any means)
- Almost 2 MILLION people have signed up for the plan (a great idea)
- Members can call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for roadside help
- Tow trucks are dispatched to handle events such as a flat tire or a lockout
Those who have yet to sign up for online account access can begin by clicking the First time here? button and entering a Membership Number and zip code. Once both pieces of information have been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the registration process. Customers who find the registration process a bit confusing can try clicking the registration help link to bring up instructions with visuals. General questions about the Auto Plus Plan can be addressed by phone or by mail correspondence.
Auto Plus Plan Contact Information
- PO Box 1299, Sarasota, FL 34236
Another Auto-Related Offer