Axe Free Smart Phone Offer: How to Get Your Phone
- Customers must enter an email address to sign up
- A variety of conditions apply to the free smart phone offer
- Customers can sign up to receive news about additional offers
In this day and age a free smart phone is the crème de la crème of special offers. ESPECIALLY, when the free phone happens to be a Samsung Galaxy (we’ve tried plenty and it’s hard to match the ole’ Galaxy). As an illustration of such a deal, we now turn to the Axe Free Smart Phone offer. Those who have recently received the Axe Ultimate Phone pack cab begin by going to the online enrollment page and entering an email address. Once the customer enters an email address they can click the Submit button to proceed with registration.
The Ins and Outs of the Axe Free Smart Phone Offer
- Customers must pay for 1 month of wireless service to be eligible for the offer
- In addition to the 1 month payment, customers must also enroll in auto-pay
- Services that come with the phone include talk, text, and data (the BIG 3)
- The offer does not require an annual contract or a pesky credit check
- Customers must purchase with a credit or debit card (pull out the plastic!)
- Unlike the Chicken Salad Chick SMG offer, no customer survey is required
In addition to signing up for the free phone offer, customers can also register to receive updates on additional offers from Axe as well as other Unilever Brands. In order to do so, the customer must check the optional box located beneath the email address field. By the way, examples of other Unilever Brands include Breyers Ice Cream, Dove, Hellman’s, and Lipton (just to rattle off a few).
Those with questions about Axe can try reviewing the FAQs located at the bottom of the Axe free smart phone offer page. Additionally, customers can try calling for support toll-free between the hours of 8:30 AM and 9 PM ET Monday through Friday.
Axe Customer Support Number
Like free stuff?
- Check out the Oreo IWG