Bank of America 123 Biz Cash
- Online form can be filled out to apply for the card
- Frequently Asked Questions section is available
- Customer support is available by phone or chat
As with just about everything nowadays, filling out a credit card application is usually a lot easier when done online. With that being said, those who decide take Bank of America up on the latest Business Advantage Cash Rewards MasterCard offer should have a fairly simply time going about the online application. The application can be initiated by going to the Bank of America 123 Biz Cash page and entering the name of the business the card will be used for (both the legal name of the business and the name as it will appear on the card). Once the name has been entered the rest of the application can be completed by entering information and answering questions regarding the business and the person who is applying. Those with questions about the application process may want to trying clicking the Get Answers link to review the list of available Frequently Asked Questions.
Seems incredibly simple! What should I know about the actual card though?
- A $200 statement credit is available after making $500 in net purchases in 60 days
- 3% cash back can be earned at gas stations and office stores (up to $250k annually)
- Restaurants will earn 2% cash back and all other purchases will earn 1% cash back
- ZERO annual fee and ZERO % introductory APR on purchases for the first 9 cycles
- Cash back can be redeemed as a credit, check, or cash (options are ALWAYS nice!)
Those who want to make sure all the t’s are crossed and all the i’s are dotted (figuratively speaking of course as it is an ONLINE application) prior to submitting the request for a card can do so by clicking the Review Your Information button posted to the bottom of the Bank of America 123 Biz Cash page. The Save for Later button can be checked by those who need a break and wish to save the progress that has been made for a later date (why finish today what can be put off until tomorrow??) Those with questions can try using live chat or contacting Bank of America customer service.
Bank of America Credit Card Customer Service
- PO Box 982234, El Paso, TX 79998-2234