Using Your Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders can go online to activate their cards for use
- Bank of America provides a mobile app for convergence
- Cardholders are able to login to manage an account
Those who have donated with CSL Plasma likely understand just how convenient the prepaid Bank of America CSL Plasma Debit Card is. For instance, those who have received a card for the first time can quickly activate it online. Once at the activation page, cardholders can click the Activate My Card tab to be directed to a new page. In order to begin activation, cardholders must enter their card number before clicking the Continue button to proceed. Meanwhile, those who have already activated the card can login with a username and password to manage their account.
More on the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card
- Cardholders will receive funds on the card IMMEDIATELY after each time they donate
- When it comes to spending, cardholders can use it anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- The card can make purchases online, by phone, or at stores (pretty much covers it!)
- Cardholders can even pull cash out by using the card at an ATM (very surprising)
- The card IS NOT a line of credit (unlike the Menard’s Capital One card)
By the way, those who want to make the act of managing their card even easier can click the icons located at the activation page to download the card’s mobile app. Once the user downloads the app they can use it to complete a variety of common tasks (it sure beats logging into the actual site every time you want to check a balance!).
What can I do with the Bank of America CSL Plasma Card App?
- Find Out Your Balance – Because knowing how much is left is of the utmost importance
- Check Transactions – It’s always nice to see exactly what you’re spending your money on
- Security – Those who lose the card can turn it off (don’t let a stranger empty your funds!)
- Alerts – Set an alert so you know the EXACT MOMENT a fresh payment hits the ledger
While on the topic of the mobile app, it should be mentioned that cardholders can use the app to set up an easy biometric login that uses fingerprints or facial recognition. However, those who choose not to get the app must continue to login online to manage an account.
Those with questions can try reviewing the FAQs located at the bottom of the card activation page. In additional to the FAQs, cardholders can get help by reaching out to Cardholder Services by phone, mail, or email.
Bank of America CSL Plasma Cardholder Services
- PO Box 8488, Gray, TN 37615-8488
Another Card to Consider
- Check Out the SEG Rewards Card