Bank of America SB Cash Rewards 123 Offer: How to Apply
- Customers can apply by going to the page shown on the offer
- The application should only take between 5 and 10 minutes
- Applicants can use the FAQs or chat feature for assistance
A new credit card can reward its cardholders in more ways than one. For example, those who sign up for the Bank of America Business Advantage Mastercard can receive cash back on every day purchases. In addition to the cash back, those who received the Bank of America SB Cash Rewards mail offer can now also get a $200 statement credit. In order to begin, applicants must go to the offer page and enter the name of their business. Once the applicant enters the name of the business they can go ahead and fill out the rest of the application.
More on the Bank of America SB Cash Rewards 123 Offer
- Cardholders must spend at least $500 in the first 60 days to get the $200 credit
- The card earns 3% at gas stations, 2% at restaurants, and 1% on all other purchases
- Business Advantage Relationship Clients can get rewards bonuses on purchases
- The card has ZERO annual fee and ZERO APR on the first 9 billing cycles (SWEET)
- In additional to restaurants, the card also earns 3% at office supply stores
Please note that Business Advantage Relationship Clients earn bonuses based on their enrolled tier. For instance, those enrolled in the Gold tier earn 25% while those enrolled in the Platinum or Platinum Honors tiers earn 50% and 75% respectively. Additionally, cardholders can redeem the rewards they earn as a credit, a check, or as a cash despot into a Bank of America checking or savings account (seems like the statement credit is usually the easiest way to go).
Those with questions about the card can try reviewing the FAQs provided with the online application. In additional to the FAQs, cardholders can also take advantage of the handy chat feature (it’s always nice to avoid picking up the phone!). Finally, customers with general questions can try reaching Bank of America customer service by phone or through the mail.
Bank of America Customer Service
- PO Box 25118, Tampa, FL 33633-0900
Another Card from Bank of America