Bass Pro Monster Bass Sweepstakes: It’s Back!
- Participants can register for the promotion online or in stores
- The sweepstakes has posted a copy of the Official Rules
- Participants can sign up for promotional information
It’s that time of year when dreams of angling for a monster largemouth (and even the occasional river smallmouth) are running rampant through the minds of sportsmen across the country. Therefore, the demand for a chance to win a new Tracker Bass boat is likely the roof right about now. Fortunately, the Bass Pro Hunt for Monster Bass Sweepstakes, is now open and taking entries at the online registration page. In order to enter, participants must fill out the online entry form with a name, address, phone number, and email address before hitting the Submit button.
Bass Pro Monster Bass Sweepstakes: Fishing Out the Details
- Runs from March 10th, 2019 through June 30th, 2019 (that’s almost 4 whole months!)
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 21
- The total Approximate Retail Value of the Tracker bass boat comes to $19,395.00
- The sweepstakes will decide the winner in a drawing around August 15th, 2019
- Whoever wins will receive notice via phone, mail, or email correspondence
- Unlike the Haggar HOF Dad promotion, this does not require a photo
By the way, participants can also register for the sweepstakes by completing the entry form in person at participating Bass Pro and Cabela’s locations. Meanwhile, those who choose to register online can sign up to receive promotional information from Bass Pro, Cabela’s and Gowdy Productions by checking the optional boxes beneath entry form. Finally, participants who want to find out who won the boat can send a written request to PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 (might as well find out who’s going to be catching those monster bass!).
Bass Pro Hunt for Monster Bass Sweepstakes Sponsor
- Bass Pro
- 2500 E. Kearney
- Springfield, MO 65898
Have more time to spare? Here’s another chance to win!
- Check Out the Pepsi Pay Zero Promotion