Best Buy Canada Cares Survey
- Customers who have shopped at a Best Buy store in Canada can take a customer survey about their experience and be entered to win a $1,000 Best Buy gift card
- A new Best Buy $1,000 sweepstakes begins every three months, with three cards being given away each period
- Customer can enter to win one time per entry period regardless of their method of entry
- Receipt codes are only valid for 30 days, so customer will need to take the Best Buy survey within that time period to enter the contest
Customers can take a survey about their shopping experience at a Best Buy store in Canada and be entered to win a $1,000 gift card. A new $1,000 card is given away by Best Buy every three months, and three $1,000 cards are given away during each prize draw period. To be entered into the giveaway, entrants must be at least 18 years old, and must be a legal resident of Canada. In certain Canadian provinces, a skill test question will be administered to any potential entrants in the Best Buy contest.
$1,000 Gift Card Best Buy Feedback Survey
- Customers can enter to win the $1,000 gift card just once every sweepstakes period
- Whether they enter via the survey or through the mail in method
- Mail in entries are required to be received by the 10th day of the following sweepstakes period to be considered valid
- To start taking the survey, customers will need their original receipt from Best Buy with 6, 4, and 12 digit alphanumeric codes marked “Group A, B, and C”
Customers can also enter to win the gift card through the mail, by sending a letter with their personal information to Best Buy Customer Experience Sweepstakes, 8800 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC, V5J 5K3. The Best Buy Canada Cares survey can be taken in English or in French.
To contact Best Buy Canada:
- 8800 Glenlyon Pkwy, Burnaby, BC V5J 5K3, Canada
- 1 604-435-8223