Take a Minute to Enter the BHG Grocery 19 Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes provides a variety of offers upon entry
- Participants can access an online copy of the Official Rules
- A Frequently Asked Questions list is located at the entry page
Groceries and sweepstakes seem to go hand in hand. For instance, the latest of a long line of grocery-related sweepstakes is the $2,500 Grocery Sweepstakes from Better Homes & Gardens (the Tide Sweeps is also a good example). The contest is now taking entries and promises to award one lucky winner with a check for $2,500 (maybe to buy groceries with??). In order to sign up, participants must go to the online entry page and provide an email address. Once the participants enters an email, they can choose whether or not they want any of the optional offers before completing the entry (there’s like 7 of them so take your time!).
A Review of the Optional Offers
- News & Offers from Meredith – Might as well stay informed on all the magazine sweeps
- Offers & Recipes from Kraft Heinz – If you’re not a foodie it may just weigh down the inbox
- BHG Daily Recipes & Inspiration – Sound like daily emails so think twice before partaking
- BHG Decorating Newsletter – Let’s face it, all of us could use decorating tips now and then
- Sweepstakes Newsletter – We love our sweepstakes so this one is HIGHLY recommended
- Weekly Update from BHG – It’s only once a week so a quick update might be worthwhile
Once the participant has confirmed which (if any) offers to sign up for they can click the Enter Now button to move forward. By the way, the sweepstakes provides a copy of its Official Rules at the bottom of the entry page. In addition to the rules, participants can also find out more by reviewing the available Frequently Asked Questions.
Key Points of the BHG Grocery 19 Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes runs for 3 months from January 1st, 2019 through March 31st, 2019
- Participants may enter the sweepstakes one time for each day that it’s still running
- The sweepstakes will select the winner in a random drawing around April 8th, 2019
While on the topic of the prize winner, it should be mentioned that whoever wins will be notified by email or regular mail (so check both regularly after the drawing date!). Additionally, participants can request the name of the prize winner by sending a written request directly to the Sponsor.
Sponsor of the BHG Grocery 19 Sweepstakes
- Meredith Corporation
- 1716 Locust St., Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Entry & Reference
Have a Better Homes & Gardens bill that needs paying?
- Pay Online with BHG Book Pay