BJC Online-Bill-Pay System
- You can quickly (and easily) take care of your medical pills
- Hard to pay bills? The system has information on financial assistance
- You’ll need to look up the facility you visited to begin a payment
- Payment support numbers available at www.bjc.org/online-bill-pay
Medical bills aren’t a good time. Neither is the act of paying them. However, at the very least it should be EASY. That said, it doesn’t get much easier than the BJC Online-Bill-Pay System. So, let’s take a look at just HOW easy.
Steps for Paying a Bill at www.bjc.org/online-bill-pay
First, you’ll need to click the Pay My Bill button.
Next, enter the PO Box of the BJC health care facility you visited (TIP: look for it on the billing statement you received!).
Once you find the facility, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information.
Finally, confirm everything looks right and submit your payment (if you’re using a credit card make sure the numbers are right!).
After you’ve successfully completed the payment you’ll receive a receipt (ALWAYS a good idea to hold into one of these).
Now that you’ve got the weight of that bill off of your shoulders, how will you choose to celebrate?? A fancy dinner? A night out with friends? Even a day of relaxation on the couch may work. Either way, it’s gonna be a nice feeling!
BJC Fun Facts
- The network has 15 hospitals (think about how many patients go in and out each year!)
- The number of employees in the BJC family eclipses 30,000 (mind-boggling!)
- Out of the 30,000 plus employees, over 4,000 are physicians
- In 2018 the network competes over 140,000 home health visits
- Also in 2018 there were more than 80,000 out patient surgeries visits completed in the BJC network
Questions about your bill?
Give the BJC Service Center a ring at 855-362-8400.
BJC Health Care Address
- 4901 Forest Park Ave.
- Saint Louis, Missouri 63108
Kroger Clinic Patient? Take the Kroger Clinic Feedback Survey!