How to Take the Bob Evans Listens SMG Survey
- A 20 digit code is needed to load the survey
- The language displayed can be changed
- Bob Evans contact information is available
A restaurant that serves up good ole’ fashioned country cooking is deserving of some good ole’ fashioned customer feedback. In other words, lend Bob Evans a hand and take its online customer satisfaction survey. The Bob Evans Listens SMG survey can be initiated by first entering the 20 digit survey code found on the receipt received at a recent visit to a participating restaurant. Once the code has been entered (take a second glance and make sure it was entered correctly!) the Start button can be clicked to proceed towards the question and answer section of the process. Please note that the language of the Bob Evans Listens SMG survey can be changed by clicking the link posted directly below the Start button.
All this reading is making me HUNGRY! What good at Bob Evans?
- Slow Roasted Pot Roast – Does it get any better than a savory bite of juicy beef?
- Home Style Fried Chicken – Bone-in chicken pieces fried to golden perfection
- Farmers Choice Breakfast – A stack of pancakes with eggs and breakfast meat
- Country Fried Steak & Farm Fresh Eggs – Steak is even better in the morning!
- Steakhouse Burger – Made with angus beef and served on a potato bun
Bob Evans is headquartered in Columbus, OH and currently has more than 500 locations throughout 18 states. Questions for the restaurant can be addressed by calling the Bob Evans guest relations department at 866-616-6464 between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM (available all 7 days of the week!). Those with questions of a far less pressing nature can try sending correspondence to the restaurant’s mailing address.
Bob Evans Mailing Address
- 8111 Smith’s Mill Rd.
- New Albany, OH 43054
More Country Cooking to Critique