BSH bswift Benfits
- Existing users can login with a username and password
- New users must create an account before gaining access
- Additionally, new users must change their password after the initial login
- A bit forgetful today? No problem! There’s an online account recovery tool
- Some browser requirements apply to www.bsh.bswift.com
Okay, so you need to manage your benefits. Sometimes, this is easier said than done. But not with the BSH bswift Benefits portal! For instance, all you need to do to set up account access is use the information provided below the login fields to make your initial login. Once you successfully login, you’ll need to change your password to something more secure.
More Available features at www.bsh.bswift.com
Forget your password? Just click the link below the login fields to begin account recovery. Once you do so, a new page will appear where you can enter your email address or username to continue.
Can’t get in after resetting the password? Then call for help! It’s readily available at 877-927-9438 (because we all know how frustrating being locked out of an account can be!).
Additionally, you’ll need to use a compatible browser when you access the benefits portal. Here’s a handy little list for ya!
Compatible Browsers for www.bsh.bswift.com
- Internet Explorer – The tried and true browser! Just make sure it’s version 11 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox – You’re good as long as it’s 35 or higher (that’s alot of versions!)
- Safari – Version 10 or higher will do the trick!
- Chrome – Simply put, one of the most popular browsers of all time
By thew way, if you don’t have the latest browser, you can download one directly from the portal. In order to do so, click the Browser Requirements tab at the bottom of the page. Next, click the Download link below whatever browser you want.
Finally, the above number is NOT the one to call if you have questions about
FSA, COBRA, or your prepaid benefits card. Instead, call 866-365-2413 between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM ET Monday through Friday.
Speaking of prepaid cards…learn how to activate your Bank of America Kitchenaid card!