How to Get Call of Duty Totino’s In-Game Content
- First, you’ll need to login to your Activision account
- Once you’re in, enter your code to redeem your offer
- You’ll be able to redeem 3 codes (each for different stuff)
- Limitations apply to the amount of items you can redeem
- Start at www.callofduty.com/totinos
Who wants FREE in-game Call of Duty content? Yea, that’s what we thought. Sooooo, let’s find out how to get it!. Go ahead and zip on over to the nearest grocer and look for specially marked Totino’s products. Once you find one with the Call of Duty Totino’s offer, BUY IT! Then grab the nearest internet connected device and visit the redemption page to login to your Activision account.
More on the Call of Duty Totino’s Promotion
- Your first code will get you a smoooth in-game calling card (just like the pros!)
- The 2nd you enter is good for an in-game watch (gotta know what time it is!)
- Finally, your 3rd and final code snags a sweet in-game charm
- Please note you can only get one of each from this promotion
- Additional, you have until March 1st, 2020 to use your codes (don’t snooze)
By the way, the Call of Duty Totino’s promotion also allows you to stack some XP. However, you’ll need to buy the products at Walmart if you’re looking to power up this way. Once, you’ve purchase the item look for a code on your receipt and enter it at www.callofduty.com/totinos.
About the Walmart XP Offer
- You can earn double the XP for every hour you redeem
- The total amount of double XP hours you can earn is 40
- Double XP is only good in multi-player mode
Finally, you’ll need to sign up if you don’t have an Activision account (if you want the in-game content and the double XP). In order to do so, click the Sign Up button at the redemption page and follow the instructions.
Call of Duty Totino’s Promotion Sponsor
- General Mills Marketing, Inc.
- One General Mills Boulevard
- Minneapolis, MN 55426
Ready for another promotion?
- Still time to visit USPS and order FREE boxes