Call of Duty Unlink Your Account
- You can try logging in to attempt unlinking our account
- You’ll need your normal login info top proceed
- Alternative login methods are also presented
- Customer support is available
There comes a time were it’s time to unlink your Activision account from whatever it’s been tied to (Xbox, PS, etc.). However, doing so doesn’t appear to be the easiest thing to do. Some have reported receiving instructions to do so at www.callofduty.com/unlink. Upon arrival at the page you’ll need to enter a username and password to try this way.
More On the Call of Duty Unlinking Process at www.callofduty.com/unlink
- Some have said that only Activision can unlink your account
- You can also login with other accounts
- Try Steam, Xbox, PS, and Blizzard (you’ll get a new login page)
- Can’t get into your account? Try resetting your password! Enter your email address to begin
So were you able to get your account unlinked? Hopefully, it’s wasn’t all that difficult (Activision is usually pretty good with support issues).
While on the topic of support, did you know that Activision has a huge support forum? Yep, it’s MASSIVE. To help yourself this way, simply choose what you need help with (game, platform, topic or issue). Next, choose the option that best fits your need and START READING!
Activision Blizzard has users in nearly 200 countries (talk about some rapid growth!). Additionally, the company has almost 500 MILLION active monthly users in addition to it’s 9,000 plus employees (with that many users they might need to get even more help!). Finally, the company has headquarters located in Santa Monica, CA (sounds like a great place to set up shop if you’re asking us!).
More Riveting Call of Duty Content
Were you lucky enough to experience the epic Call of Duty Totino’ promotion?