- Contains manuals and downloads for a variety of products
- You’ll need to select your country to begin the search
- Scroll to search or type in your model name
- Need help? Customer support is available
- Self help options are also available at www.canon.com/icpd
What good is a brand-spanking new camera if you don’t have the right software? And good luck trying to operate it without a manual. Thankfully, Canon customers don’t have to worry about such things.
Downloading a Manual or Software at www.canon.com/icpd
First, select your country from the list (the list is sorted by region).
Next, grab a snack or a soft drink if you’re hungry and/or thirsty (OPTIONAL!).
Once the products for your country filter in, scroll through the list or complete a quick search.
Click on your product and you’ll see all the available downloads.
By the way, if you haven’t registered your Canon product you may see the option to do so when your looking up your download. So keep your eyes open for the Register button after you click on your product.
Registering Your Product at www.canon.com/icpd
- Your’e gonna need a Canon account o begin the registration
- If you have an account click the Sign In button to enter and proceed
- If you don’t have an account click the Create Account button to sign up for one
- Once you’re logged in, follow the instructions to register your product
- Hot Tip of the Day: Registering a product is ALWAYS a good idea
Finally, if you’re having a hard time finding the download, STAY CALM. Canon support can help! Simply call the number below between 9 AM and 9 PM ET Monday through Friday. Meanwhile, weekend warriors can get help on Saturdays from 9 AM to 7 PM ET.
Canon Customer Support Phone Number
- 800-OK-CANON (that’s 800-652-2666 for those who don’t feel like searching your keypad for the letter/number key)
More Tech News
Have you heard about the ASUS Laptop Settlement?