Good Housekeeping Cayman Islands Getaway Sweepstakes
- Participants can enter between January 1st, 2019 and February 28th, 2019
- The sweepstakes hands out a free trial magazine issue with each entry
- Participants can send a written request for the name of the winner
It was only a matter of time before the latest sweepstakes from Good Housekeeping was unleashed. The Good Housekeeping Cayman Islands Getaway Sweepstakes is now taking entries and is set to award 1 lucky winner with a trip to the beautiful Cayman Islands. In order to have a chance at winning this lucrative prize, participants must navigate to the online entry page. Once at the page it will be necessary for the participant to fill out a short form with basic personal information to complete the entry. By the way, the sweepstakes provides an optional box that participants can click when entering to receive offers from the The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism.
What else I should know about the Cayman Good Housekeeping sweeps?
- The trip includes accommodations for the winner and up to 3 guests (VERY generous!)
- The sweepstakes will hold a random drawing around March 1st, 2019 to decide the winner
- $6,110.00 is the total Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize trip to the Cayman Islands
- Whoever wins will receive notice within 1 month from the last day of the sweepstakes
In addition to the to the offers from The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism, participants can also receive a free magazine when entering (just like in the Dallas Country Living Sweepstakes). However, those who don’t want the free read can simply opt out of the offer by clicking the link located above the entry form. Once the link is clicked, the participant can fill out an alternative entry form that doesn’t include the free issue offer.
Just a Few Final Notes
- The sweepstakes only allows 1 entry per person (throughout the whole thing, not per day)
- The winner will forfeit the prize if they do not respond to notice within 5 business days
- In the event a prize is forfeited a new winner will be selected from the eligible entries
It’s worth mentioned that the name of the Grand Prize winner is available. In order to receive this information, participants must send a written request to the Sponsor of the sweepstakes.
Cayman Good Housekeeping Sweeps Sponsor
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 300 W. 57th Street
- New York, NY 10019
Another Sweepstakes That’s Open for Business