Century Link Feedback
- Code the invitation is needed to begin survey
- Century Link contact information is available
Feedback on the reasoning behind the loss of an account can be a very valuable thing for a company to get a hold of. For Century Link, such feedback appears valuable enough to provide a $10 Amazon electronic gift card as a way of saying thanks. Former customers who wouldn’t mind shining some light on why they choose to get rid of high-speed internet provided by Century Link can now do so through the means of an online survey. Upon arrival at the start page, the Century Link feedback survey can be initiated by entering the code shown on the invitation letter. Once the code has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to move on towards the beginning of the actual survey part of the process. It should be noted that the code from the letter is case-sensitive and should be entered EXACTLY as shown (might want to make sure that caps lock button isn’t turned on!). Qualified participants will receive the Amazon electronic gift card via email after the Century Link feedback survey has been successfully completed.
Getting to Know Century Link
- Is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CTL
- 2nd largest communications provider in the U.S. (global enterprise customers)
- Was named the Global Service Provider of the Year in 2017 by Hewlett Packard
- Currently provides services to customers in more than 60 countries (nice reach!)
- Origins of date back to 1930 and the purchase of the Oak Ridge Telephone Co.
Century Link Headquarters Contact Information
- 100 Century Link Dr., Monroe, LA 71203