Cinnabon Survey of Customer Experience
- Code from a receipt can be entered to begin
- Cinnabon corporate contact info is available
Let’s face it, the incentive shown on the invitation is what motivates many of the customers who participate in online store surveys. Those who have recently popped into a Cinnabon location can now provide the store with some valuable feedback in exchange for the sweet incentive shown on the purchase receipt (perhaps even sweeter than the cinnamon rolls themselves). The feedback process can be initiated by going to the Cinnabon survey start page and entering the store code shown at the top of the receipt (the code can be found under the name of the Cinnabon location). Once the code has been entered the Next button can be clicked to proceed towards the fun part (which would be the part of actually providing an opinion!). Customers who can’t seem to locate the code that’s needed to begin the Cinnabon survey may want to try referring to the image of a store receipt that outlines its exact location.
Becoming More Acquainted with Cinnabon
- The company was founded by a father and son team in Seattle, WA in 1985
- The first Cinnabon was located in Seattle’s SeaTac Mall (no surprise there!!)
- Cinnabon has expanded to more than 50 countries in addition to the U.S.
- Sources its mouth-watering cinnamon from the tropical forests of Indonesia
- Offers a variety of coffee drinks including iced and Arabic bean coffees
Cinnabon Contact Information
- 5620 Glenridge Dr., Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Toll-Free Customer Service – 888-288-7655