Enter the CODE WORD to Join the “Watch for the Shark” Sweepstakes
- Code word shown on the episode must be entered
- A total of 50 prizes will be awarded in the sweeps
- Copy of the Official Rules is available for review
The SHARK ATTACK is on! Those who are currently reading while at the beach can take a deep sigh of relief as the previous statement was in reference to the recently released “Watch for the Shark” Sweepstakes from CNBC. Viewers of the network should be on red alert each Tuesday and Wednesday night during the airing of the 8 PM and 9 PM episodes of Shark Tank as a “shark fin” will appear at the bottom of the screen featuring a special code word that can be used to gain entry at cnbc.com/sharktanksweeps (click the Code #1 or Code # 2 buttons to enter the code and complete the online registration form). Those who received the code while watching the 8 PM episode should click Code #1 while codes received from the 9 PM episode should be registered under Code #2. The full set of rules associated with the sweepstakes can be reviewed by clicking the Official Rules link posted at the bottom of the CNBC Shark Tank Sweeps entry page.
WAIT! Did you say rules??
- The code will appear within the first 10 to 15 minutes of each episode (don’t miss!)
- Runs for about a month beginning on July 17th, 2018 and ending on August 16th
- The sweepstakes is broken into 5 separate entry weeks with 2 entry periods per week
- There will be a total of 10 prizes awarded each week (that’s a whopping 50 total prizes!)
- Each of the 50 prizes consists of one Shark Tank “Prize Pack” (shirts, towels, bags, etc.)
- The Estimated Retail Value of all prizes being awarded comes to a total of ($5,000.00)
It’s worth pointing out that participants can enter a total of 4 times for each week of the promotion (once for each of the 4 weekly participating episodes). Those who would like to receive a copy of the list showing the names of the prizes winners (it never hurts to confirm who exactly won the prizes!) can do so by sending a written request directly to the Sponsor (CNBC). All requests for the winners list must be received no later than October 20th, 2018. CNBC can be followed on social media by clicking the available icons posted at the bottom of the CNBC Shark Tank Sweeps entry page (Facebook, Linked In, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- CNBC – 900 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632