Coke Home Depot Summer Soccer Sweepstakes
- Code found under coke bottle cap is needed
- Alternative mail-in entry process is available
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
For many, the first taste of the sweepstakes world came from taking a look under a bottle cap to see if there was a hidden message stating a prize had been won. With that being said, a great deal of people may be interested to learn that Coca-Cola is keeping this nostalgic “under the cap” format alive and well with its recently released Coke Home Depot Summer Soccer Sweepstakes. Those who are interested in taking part can begin by picking up a participating Coca-Cola product and taking a look under the cap for a unique code (the code can also be found on the packaging of some products that don’t include caps). Once the code has been obtained it can be entered into the sweepstakes entry page after completing a brief online registration form with a name, email address, password, zip code, and date of birth. After an account has been registered and the code has been entered, participants will receive 1 entry into the Coke Home Depot Summer Soccer Sweepstakes.
Sounds like the one I’ve been waiting for! Anything else I should know?
- Open for 2 months beginning on April 30th, 2018 and coming to an end on June 30th
- Must be at least 16 years old and a legal United States resident in order to be eligible
- There is a limit of 2 entries per person per day throughout the sweepstakes (double up!)
- The Grand Prize consists of a trip for 2 to attend the 2018 MLS Championship (date TBD)
- In addition to the Grand Prize there are First, Second, Third, and Fourth Prizes available
The First, Second, Third, and Fourth Prizes each consist of Home Depot gift cards of varying values ($50 for First, $20 for Second, $10 for Third, and $5 for Fourth). Additionally, there is a total of 5 First Prizes, 25 Second Prizes, 50 Third Prizes, and 20 Fourth prizes available to be won in the sweepstakes. Those who would prefer to enter without making a purchase can do so by sending a request to PO Box 5035, Department 835637, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5035 (the fun part of looking under the bottle cap would be skipped in this event). The answers to many common questions about the Coca-Cola rewards program can be reviewed by clicking the FAQs link posted to the bottom of the sweepstakes registration page.
Coke Home Depot Summer Soccer Sweepstakes Sponsor
- The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313