Making a Payment at the Comcast Payment Center
- Payments can be made after logging in
- New users can register for online access
- Password recovery assistance is available
Making a business payment should never be something so difficult that it takes time away from the work day. Thankfully, businesses who rely on the Comcast Payment Center won’t have to worry about any lost productivity (at least not when it comes to making a payment to Comcast!). The payment process can be initiated by first logging into an account with a User ID and password. Once logged in, a payment can be made using a Mastercard, Visa, or American Express credit card (sorry Discover – not this time). Customers don’t want to put the payment on a credit card can opt to pay by entering a savings or checking account information.
More on the Comcast Payment Center
- Around the clock access to invoices is available after logging in
- Notifications can be received when any new activity happens
- Take the hassle out of payments by setting up recurring tasks
- Email notices will be received when new invoices are available
Those who have yet to register for a Comcast Payment Center account can begin by entering an account number along with an invoice number. Likewise, an account number or email address and User ID can be entered by those who need to recover a lost or forgotten password. However, those who only need to recover a User ID can enter an account number and email address to confirm identity and begin the account recovery process.
A Few Mores Notes on the Comcast Payment Center
- Statements received online are EXACT copies of the paper statement
- Payments can be made immediately or set up for a future deduction
- Notice on whether a credit card payment was successful is provided
- Paper statements will no longer be sent after enrollment is complete
Those who wish to make a quick one-time payment can do so by clicking the link posted at the left hand side of the Comcast Payment Center. After clicking the link a new page will appear where an account number and Invoice Number must be entered to begin he one-time payment process.
Comcast Corporate Headquarters Address
- One Comcast Center
- Philadelphia, PA 19103