How to Launch the Co-op Your Say Survey
- Customers can use a receipt or invite card to begin the survey
- The survey provides samples of both the receipt and invite card
- Customers can review the Terms & Conditions of the prize draw
Most would agree that a chance to win £250 is well worth a few minutes of spare time. Therefore, most would also agree that taking the Co-op Your Say Survey is a worthwhile endeavor. In order to launch the survey, customers must first confirm if they are using a receipt or invite card. Those who are using a receipt must enter a store number, date of visit, time of visit, and transaction number to bring up the survey. Meanwhile, those using an invite card need only enter the first three pieces of information. Once the customer completes the survey they will receive the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance to win a whopping £250.
A Look at the Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw
- The draw will award 10 Co-op vouchers worth £250 each month (better than just 1!)
- Only residents of the United Kingdom and Isle of Man are eligible to participate
- Winners will receive notice at the email address they provided during the entry
- The Promoter will contact the winners within 7 days of the draw taking place
By the way, customers can get a better idea of where the information needed to begin the survey is located by taking a look at the sample images of the receipt and invite card (the same strategy is used by the Coops Listen SMG survey). Both sample images highlight the location of the required numbers (hard to miss that big bold red color).
A Few More Notes on the Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw
- Winners who don’t respond to the notice within 14 days will forfeit the prize (ouch)
- Participants can request the names of the winners at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The prize draw Promoter will not pick a new winner to replace a forfeited prize
Co-op Your Say Survey Prize Draw Promoter
- Co-operative Group Food Unlimited
- 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG
Speaking of surveys…..
- Take the EWM Cares Survey