Coops Listens SMG Survey: How to Begin
- Customers must use data from a receipt to launch the survey
- The survey is available in 2 languages (English and Spanish)
- Participants can reference a sample receipt image for help
Anyone who has ever experienced the privilege of shopping at a Co-op location has likely formed an opinion or two along the way. Fortunately, these opinions can now be shared through the Coops Listens SMG online survey. In order to begin the survey, participants must first enter a survey code, transaction code, date, and time as shown on the receipt from a recent visit. Once the customer enters all of the required information they can go ahead and click the Start button to begin the survey. By the way, customers who are a bit confused by the receipt information can try taking a peak at the sample image at the right hand side of the page.
Thanks, but why should I take the Coops Listens SMG survey?
- A store that gives so much deserves a little bit of giving in return (right??)
- The survey could be used as an ice-breaker at a party or meet and greet
- Is there really something that much better to do with 2 minutes of free time?
Getting to Know Co-op
- Has more than 200 locations scattered throughout the country (quite the reach)
- The stores are known for providing information about the food customers eat
- When it comes to natural and organic foods nobody does it better than a co-op
- In addition to the 200 plus stores there are also 145 virtual retail food co-ops
Examples of the Co-ops across the country include Ozark Natural Foods in Arkansas, Co-op Market Grocery & Deli in Alaska, and Davis Food Co-op in California (just to name a few). Customers with general questions for Nation Co-op Grocers can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time left for another survey?
- Check Out the Chicken Salad Chick SMG Survey