Important Information About the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma Savings Card
- Savings can be applied to variety of medications
- Terms & Conditions apply to the savings offer
- Toll-free phone number can be called for support
Most would likely agree that saving on out of pocket expenses is a good thing no matter which way you slice it. Therefore, those who rely on a medication from Novartis Pharma should be thrilled with the company’s prescription co-pay savings program that helps patient save on a variety of different prescriptions. Access to the program can be initiated by going to the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma card activation page and selecting one of the available medications (a whopping 20 different medications are available to choose from). Once the appropriate medication has been located within the list it can be clicked to proceed to a new page where the co-pay savings card can be downloaded and registered. Those who want to go over the fine print associated with the savings offer can do so by scrolling to the bottom of the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma card activation page and reading the information found under the Terms & Conditions section.
A Look Into the Terms & Conditions
- The offer is only available to those with commercial insurance and a valid prescription
- Combing the offer with rebates, coupons, or other offers is not allowed (makes sense)
- Limitations may be applied to residents of CA or MA (just something to keep in mind)
- Patients may be responsible for paying a portion of the co-pay or the coinsurance
- The offer expires at the end of 2018 (hopefully another offer is available next year!)
Patients who wish to review more information about the medication they are being prescribed can do so by clicking the links located beneath each prescription (prescribing information, warnings, medication guides, etc). Those who are having trouble locating their prescribe medication at the Co-Pay Novartis Pharma card activation page should keep in mind that the brands are listed in alphabetical order (from top to bottom on the left column then top to bottom on the right column). Questions about the co-pay savings program can be addressed by calling 844-685-3406.
Novartis Pharma General Inquiries Number