Costco Bring Back the Bees
- Code from inside cereal box will be needed
- There will be 1 prize tier in the sweepstakes
- Frequently Asked Questions are provided
Bee populations across the world are having a tough time as of late (loss of habitat, colony collapse disorder, etc). The good news is Costco customers can do their part to help our hard-working winged allies by participating in the Honey Nut Cheerios Costco Bring Back the Bees Program. Those who decide to take part in the program will receive 1 FREE pack of Cosmos Sensations wildflower seeds (which hopefully be immediately planted so the bees have something to pollinate!). In addition to receiving the pack of seeds, participants will also be registered into a sweepstakes for a shot at winning one of the 1,000 garden totes and tool kits that are being awarded as the Grand Prizes. The entry process can be initiated by going to the Costco Bring Back the Bees registration page and completing a brief online form that must include the code found on the inside of a Honey Nut Cheerios box purchased from Costco. Those who want to get a better handle on the sweepstakes portion of the program can do so by clicking the Official Rules link found at the bottom of the registration page.
A Quick Overview of the Official Rules
- Runs the entire month of March beginning on the 1st and ending on the 31st
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age
- There is a limit of 1 entry per day throughout the entirety of the sweepstakes
- Each prize is valued at $29 (may seem much more valuable when put to use!)
- The drawing to decide who wins will be held on or around April 11th, 2018
It should be pointed out that the wildflower seeds are only available while supplies last and will be granted on a first come first serve basis (might be a good idea to jump in the car and head up to the nearest Costco while they’re still available). Those who are having a hard time finding the code (which must be redeemed by March 31st, 2018 by the way) can click the Where do I find my code? link to bring up a sample image of what the specially marked Honey Nut Cheerios box looks like. Many common questions about the program can be answered by clicking the FAQ link posted at the bottom of the Costco Bring Back the Bees Program registration page.
- General Mills Sales, Inc.
- One General Mills Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55440