- Survey is available in Spanish and English
- Access code found on receipt is needed
- Survey completion earns entry to a drawing
Anyone who has ever visited a Cracker Barrel location has likely been charmed by the row of rocking chairs that are often found lined up across the store front. Those who find themselves nodding in agreement may be interested to learn that one of these “rockers” can now be won by participating in the monthly drawing available through the store’s online guest survey. The survey can be initiated by going to the Cracker Barrel-Listens page and selecting a language to provide feedback in (English or Spanish). After a language has been chosen the access code found on a Cracker Barrel purchase receipt must be entered before clicking the Next button to advance towards the question and answer portion of the process. Those who are having a hard time finding the access code may want to take a quick peak (or a 3 minute prolonged stare if necessary) at the sample image of a receipt posted at the left hand side of the Cracker Barrel-Listens page (the image circles the location of where the code can be found on the receipt).
A Moment to Page Through the Cracker Barrel Menu
- Momma’s Pancake Breakfast – Three pancakes served with 2 eggs and a choice of meat
- Country Fried Steak – It’s hard to beat a deep-fried steak smothered with sawmill gravy
- Hashbrown Casserole – A savory combination of potatoes and cheese (try with ketchup!)
- Chicken BLT – How does one improve a bacon lettuce tomato sandwich? ADD CHICKEN!
- Open-Faced Roast Beef – Any sandwich that’s easiest eaten with a fork has to be good
The survey begins with a series of questions regarding the visit from which the receipt was received and will end by allowing customers to expand on the feedback with their own words with at least one “open-ended” question. Upon completion of the survey the opportunity will be presented to enter into a monthly drawing for a chance to win one of the legendary Cracker Barrel rockers or a Cracker Barrel gift card. Those who are wondering how much longer they have until the part of the process where the drawing can be entered can take a look at the progress bar posted at the bottom of the Cracker Barrel-Listens page. General questions for Cracker Barrel can be addressed by contacting the store’s guest relations department in Lebanon, TN.
Cracker Barrel Guest Relations Contact Information
- PO Box 787, Lebanon, TN 37087