- Complete survey online to be entered into the Crunch Gym contest drawing
Crunch Gym is now giving its customers a chance to provide some valuable feedback with the Crunch Listens online survey. To get started with the survey customers will first need to select which location they will be providing feedback on. Once the location has been selected customers will be encountered with 8 questions that will have to be answered through use of a 1 to 5 sliding scale with 1 being the most negative response and 5 being the most positive response. The questions answered in this section of the survey focus on how well Crunch is doing in various areas of the business such as cleanliness and customer service. After all 8 of the questions have been answered, customers will need to divulge how likely they are to recommend the gym to a friend by using a 1 to 10 sliding scale with 1 being the least likely and 10 being the most likely. At the end of the survey customers will have a chance to let Crunch know how they feel in their own words by writing their thoughts in the blank field provided. Once the Crunch Listens survey is completed customers will need to enter their first name, last name, email address, and day time phone number to be entered into the contest drawing.
A Little Bit About Crunch Gym
- The gym started off in a basement level aerobics studio in New York City, New York around 1989
- Crunch Gym has over 400,000 members with both corporate owned and franchised locations
- Locations can be found in cities across the United States and Australia
- Crunch is co-owned by New Evolution Ventures and private-equity firm Angelo Gordon
To reach Crunch Gym customers can fill out a contact form with their first name, last name, email address, phone number, subject, and location of interest. Prior to submitting the contact form customers will be able to write their question or comments in the blank field provided.