Provide Delivery Experience Feedback & Enter the Draw
- Customers can complete a brief online survey about their experience
- The survey offers entry to a prize draw in exchange for participation
- Participants are able to review the Terms & Conditions before starting
It’s hard to beat the convenience offered by the Delivery Experience Feedback survey (except maybe the convenience of the delivery itself!). For instance, Matalan customer’s who want to provide feedback on a recent delivery only need to click a couple of button to begin (no survey codes, store numbers, etc.). From there, customers can complete the survey in just a couple of minutes by answering questions related to the delivery. Once the customer completes the survey they will receive the opportunity to enter a prize draw for a chance to win £100 in Matalan vouchers.
A Few Notes on the Delivery Experience Feedback Prize Draw
- The prize draw will award one £100 prize for each month that it stays active
- Whoever wins a prize will receive notice via email (so double-check that inbox!)
- Those who don’t claim their prize within 2 months will end up forfeiting it
- Customers are limited to 2 survey draw entries per month per household
- The prize falls a little short of the one offered by the Dear Booths Survey
It should be pointed out that winners may be asked to take part in publicity (take that 15 minutes of fame and run with it!). Further, prize winners are not allowed to transfer the prize and must accept it as is (winners will not be awarded cash as an alternative to the vouchers).
Delivery Experience Feedback Prize Draw Promoter
- Matalan Retail Limited
- Gillibrands Rd. Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TB
Another Survey to Consider