Take the Dish Bracket Challenge!
- Participants must fill out a bracket of popular shows
- The promotion will award a total of 3 cash prizes
- Participants can review the Official Rules for details
Everyone knows it’s the time of year when fans attempt to pick which teams will rise to the top of college basketball. However, this year fans of TELEVISION can also participate in the fun. For instance, Dish has released a new promotion that allows fans to pick their favorite all time comedies and dramas from both 20th and 21st Century Fox. In order to enter, participants must go to the online registration page and fill out a bracket. Once the participant completes the bracket they can provide registration information to complete the entry. While we agree with most of the shows selected, we DO NOT agree with the seeding. For instance, The Simpsons and Seinfeld are forced into a 2nd round match up (these should both be 1 seeds!).
Dish Bracket Challenge Top Shows (in our opinion)
- Mad Men – An hour drama that focuses on the mysterious “ad man” Don Draper
- Breaking Bad – Walter White decides to “break bad” in order to help his family
- Seinfeld – Jerry and the gang provide a laugh a minute in this show about nothing
- The Simpsons – The longest running TV show currently on the air (says something)
By the way, the promotion decides the correct picks based on surveys given to Dish customers. Additionally, the promotion will release the correct picks for each round at different times throughout the promotion. Those who want to review the pick release dates can click the Official Rules link located at the bottom of the entry page.
As far as the prizes go, the promotion will award the top 3 highest point totals. The participant with the most points will get a whopping $10,000 in cash. Meanwhile, the participants with the 2nd and 3rd highest point totals will receive $5,000 and $2,500, respectively.
Finally, it should be mentioned that those who plan on entering must submit their bracket no later than March 21st, 2019. Further, the promotion only allows participants to submit a total of 1 bracket.
Sponsor of the Dish Bracket Challenge
- DISH Network L.L.C.
- 9601 S. Meridian BLVD.
- Englewood, Colorado 80112
Another Current Sweepstakes