Disney NOW Activate
- An activation code is needed to begin the process
- A Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
- Disney support contact information is available
The Disney NOW app is a convenient way for viewers to stream their favorite Disney content at the drop of a hat. However, before the endless hours of streaming fun can begin a small chore must be completed: DEVICE ACTIVATION. While this may seem daunting to some, the process of activating a device for use with the Disney NOW app is quite simple. The process can be initiated by going to the Disney NOW Activate page and entering the unique activation code. Once the activation code has been entered the Continue button can be pressed to proceed to the TV provider login page where the process can be completed (users will even be greeted by a charming little “congratulations” screen for good measure). Those who run into problems while attempting the account activation may want to try reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions found under the Help section posted at the bottom of the Disney NOW Activate page.
Stuff to Consider Streaming After Activation
- Murphy Family Vacation Music Video – Go ahead and sing along with the Murphy’s
- Three-Legged Race – A short video featuring some of Disney’s most iconic characters
- Touchdown and Out – Mickey, Donald, and Goofy take the action to the gridiron
- Nature’s Wonderland – A little charmer that features both Mickey and Minnie mouse
- Swimmin’ Hole – The boys of summer fight to get back their favorite swimming spot
Users who would like to provide feedback on their experience with the Disney Now app can do so by clicking the Feedback link posted at the bottom of the Disney NOW Activate page. After clicking the link the feedback can be left after completing an online form with an issue type, date of birth, email address, and message. Questions about Disney Channel programming can be addressed by calling 818-460-7477.
The Walt Disney company is publicly traded over the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DIS. The company has more than 100,000 full-time employees and has a market cap exceeding 100 billion. Financial questions about the Walt Disney Company can be addressed by reaching out the company’s Shareholder Services Department.
Walt Disney Company’s Share Holder Services Department
- PO Box 1342, Brentwood, NY 11717
- Phone – 855-553-4763
- Fax – 215-553-5402