Drop 18 Now
- Orders can be placed using a credit card or PayPal
- A no risk money back guarantee applies to the offer
- Contact information for Nutrisystem is available
Any weight loss product that touts the ability to help customers lose up to 18 pounds and 8 inches in just 1 month would be wise to have an adequate system set up to handle the large quantity of orders that are sure to come rolling in. Nutrisystem seems to have the ordering process under control judging by the easy payment options provided for the new Drop 18 Now offer. Those who are ready to move forward with a purchase can proceed with payment using either a credit card or a PayPal account (options are always nice!). Customers who choose to wrap things up with a credit card must enter an email address to register for an account and complete a brief online form that includes information from the card being used to complete the purchase. Those with a PayPal account can enter their existing PayPal credentials to login and complete the order. The View Menu button at the top of the Drop 18 Now offer page can be clicked by those who want take a few minutes to salivate over photos of the seemingly endless menu options offered by Nutrisystem.
A Mouth-Watering Look at the NutriSystem Menu
- Spinach & Cheese Pretzel Melt – A pretzel loaded with spinach and 3 types of cheese
- Double Chocolate Caramel Bar – Losing weight while eating chocolate? YES PLEASE!!
- Chicken & Bacon Ranch Pizza – Chicken, bacon, and ranch….What’s not to like here?
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Muffin – A healthier version of a tried and true breakfast item
- Chicken Provencal – Savory roasted chicken and veggies in a buttery lemon sauce
Those who aren’t satisfied with the order can take advantage of the generous money back guarantee by sending back the food for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping (must be returned within 14 days). Customers with questions may want to click on the FAQ link posted at the bottom of the Drop 18 Now offer page to review the available Frequently Asked Questions list. Those who don’t get all the answers they need out of the FAQs can try reaching out to the Nutrisystem customer service department between the hours of 7 AM and 12 AM Monday through Sunday (availability to the extreme!).
Nutrisystem Customer Service