- Scan image to begin phone or tablet set up
- Manual Dropbox download available
Dropbox customers that are looking to get software installed on their phone or tablet can do so by going directly to the Dropbox Connect page. Once at the Dropbox Connect page users will see an image of a three-dimensional box that will need to be scanned by a phone or tablet in order to move forward with the installation process. Users that are having problems with the scanning process will need to download Dropbox manually by clicking a link provided on the Dropbox Connect page. After clicking the link users will be directed to a new page where they will be required to sign in with an email address and password. Before completing the login, users will have the option to be remembered on the computer they are logging in from by clicking a box located below the login fields. Users that have forgotten their passwords can retrieve them by clicking the Forgot your password? link to enter their email address where the recovery information will be sent.
What if I don’t have a Dropbox account?
- New users that are not yet signed up will need to create an account by clicking the link provided on the Dropbox Connect page
- To create an account new users will need enter their first name, last name, email address, and password
- In order to complete the account creation new users will need to agree to the Dropbox terms (link to the terms provided on the account creation page)
- To expedite the account creation process new users will be given the option to sign up by using their Google account
Dropbox is a technology company that offers products for people as well as businesses. The company currently has over 500 millions users worldwide and is headquartered out of San Francisco, California. To reach Dropbox headquarters users can write to 185 Berry St #400, San Francisco, CA 94107 or call 415-986-7057.