Easy Cash Match
- Online form can be used to begin loan process
- Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
- Up Lenders contact information is available
Every once in a while fast cash is needed to help out in a pinch. With that being said, it sure is a good thing Up Lending appears to be “up” to the challenge of providing individuals easy access to the emergency funds they need in such an instance. Those who are in need of a loan of up to $1,000 can begin by going to the Easy Cash Match page and filling out a brief form with an email address, zip code, and loan amount (ranging from $100 to $1,000 in multiples of $100) before clicking the Get Cash Now button to proceed with the application process. Those who have already registered and are coming back to start a new application can click the Returning Customer link posted at the top of the Easy Cash Match page to enter a phone number and last 4 digits of a Social Security Number to gain access to a time-saving pre-filled application form (anything that helps get to the cash faster seems like a good idea!).
So far so good. Anything I should know about Up Lenders?
- Works with a variety of different lenders to help borrows find a match
- Credit history DOES NOT impact the borrowers ability to find a loan
- The full terms and conditions of each loan is provided (due diligence!)
- Provides resources to help borrowers make educated financial decisions
- Funds can be had by the next business day (can it even it get any faster?)
Borrowers with questions about the loan process can try clicking the View FAQ button to bring up a list of Frequently Asked Questions (answers to the questions are also provided – would be kind a strange if they weren’t!). The Terms & Conditions link posted at the bottom of the Easy Cash Match page is also a good resource for more information about Up Lenders. Those who wish to follow the company on social media can do so by clicking the provided icons (Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus). Questions that have gone unanswered after reviewing the FAQs can be sent to Up Lenders in writing via email or regular mail.
Up Lenders Contact Information
- 8 The Green, Dover, DE 19901