Empower Retirement Participant
- Gain access to account online through designated login page
- New user registration available through link on login page
- Reset username and password
Empower Retirement participants can now gain access to their accounts online through the Empower Retirement Participant login page. Once at the login page participants will see a box with fields that require a username and password to be entered. After the required information is entered participants will need to hit the Sign In button to gain access to their account.
What if I do not have a user name or password?
- Empower Retirement Participants that have yet to register an account for online use will need to click the Register button
- Participants that do not have a PIN will need to their social security number, zip code, last name, date of birth, and the numeric portion of their address to get started
- Participants that already have a PIN will only need to enter their social security number and PIN to get started with the registration process
Participants having problems getting into their account will want to click on the Login Help? link found on the Empower Retirement Participant login page. After clicking the link users will be directed to a new page where a social security number, zip code, last name, date of birth, and the numeric portion of the address will need to be entered to start the password and username recovery process.
Empower Retirement represents the retirement products and services offered by Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company. Users that have questions about the products or services offered through Empower Retirement can reach out to a Participant Services Representative by dialing 855-756-4738. To reach Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company headquarters by mail participants can write to 8525 E. Orchard Road, 10T3 Greenwood Village, CO 80111.