Epic Games Activate Console for Fortnite
Need to combine your accounts? You’re in luck! The process is easier than you’d think.
For starters, all you’ll need is an activate internet connection (and perhaps a browser that allows pop-ups!).
Once you’re online, go ahead and launch Fornite.
Next, click the Link an Account tab to bring up a new screen that has a code.
Now memorize the code (or just write it down) and enter it at www.epicgames.com/activate.
Need a break yet? Didn’t think so! You’re almost there. After you enter the code you’ll see the login screen appear. Simply sign in and PRESTO! You have a linked Fortnite account. But, to confirm it worked, you may want to wait and make sure a success message appears on your screen (after that pat yourself on the back and break out a slice of pie to celebrate!).
More on linking your Fortnite account at www.epicgames.com/activate
- You’ll need the email address you used to sign up to login when linking
- New to the game? Hit the Sign Up tab to create and account and get rollin’
- Can’t remember your password? Reset it by clicking the appropriate link
- You can also sign in using one of the accounts posted above the login fields
- TIP: Try copying and pasting the code instead of writing it down!
- Another tip: brew some coffee (it’ll go good with that celebratory slice of pie)
While on the topic of the linking code, we should point out that it will be 8 digits in length. So if you enter a number less than that, try going back and repeating the process (or just copy and paste like we suggested earlier!).
Questions? Comments? Reach out to Epic Games at 919-854-0070!
Send a letter to 620 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC 27518.
More Fortnite Stuff (because we know you can’t get enough!)
Learn about Fortnite 2FA