- Account login is available in a variety of ways
- Frequently Asked Questions list is provided
- Essence customer service information is available
When it comes to gaining online access to an account it’s always nice to have options. For instance, customers who require access to the Essence Pay portal can enter using THREE different login methods (sure beats other portals that only provide one login option!). The process of gaining account access can be completing by either using a zip code and account number or delivery address OR by using existing digital account login credentials. Those who decide to enter using a zip code and account number can go ahead and enter the required items along with an email address before clicking the Login button. Similarly, entry using a delivery address can be completed by entering the full address (minus the zip code) along with an email address. Existing digital account customers can begin the login by clicking the Use your digital account login link posted below the login fields at the Essence Pay portal.
Details on Essence Magazine Account Management
- Payments can be made online, sent through the mail, or taken care of over the phone
- The magazine should arrive between 3 and 7 days from the 1st day of the cover month
- It may take a few days for a cancellation of a subscription to go into effect (patience)
- Subscriptions can be temporary suspended (great for those going on extended vacay!)
- Renewals are added to the end of current subscriptions (keep the good times rolling!)
After clicking the Use your digital account login link an email address and password can be entered before clicking the Login button to enter the Essence Pay portal. Those who plan on coming by regularly may want to go ahead and check the Remember Me box to ensure an expedited login process the next go round. Many common account questions can be answered by clicking the FAQs link posted at the bottom of the Essence Pay portal. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can try reaching out to Essence customer service by phone or mail.
Essence Magazine Customer Service
- PO Box 62120, Tampa, FL 33662-2120