Express Scripts Premium
- Register online to pay Medicare Part D monthly premiums
- Users that are already registered can login with a user name and password
Express Scripts Medicare prescription drug plan members can now pay their premiums online after registering for an account. To get started users will need to go directly to the Express Scripts Premium page and click the Register Now button. After clicking the button users will be directed to a registration page where the following information will need to be provided:
- Personal Information – Members will need to enter their first name, last name, date of birth, and gender
- Pharmacy Benefit Information – A Member ID number or Subscriber ID number will need to be entered (users will also need to verify if they are the member or a covered dependent)
- User ID and Password Creation – Members will need to create a User ID, a password, a password hint, and a secret question with an answer
Members that are already registered for an account can simply login directly from the Express Scripts Premium page by entering their user name and password into the provided fields. Users that cannot remember exactly what their user name is will need to enter their Member Number or Subscriber ID, their first name, and date of birth to start the user name retrieval process. Members that are coming up short when trying to remember their password will need to click the I forgot my password link found on the Express Scripts Premium page. Clicking this link will direct users to a new page where a user name will need to be entered to start the password retrieval process.
Express Scripts Holding Company is a pharmacy benefit management company operating across United States, Canada, and Europe. The company was founded in 1986 and has headquarters located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Members that need to reach Express Scripts can write to One Express Way Saint Louis, MO 63121 or call 314-996-0900.