EX Med Info RNO1
- Log in to the Reno Radiological Patient Portal by entering a patient account number
- Reno Radiological is the oldest and largest radiology group in the city of Reno, Nevada
- Two convenient locations are offered for Reno Radiological: Renown Regional Medical Center and Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Reno Radiological’s online patient portal is a convenient way for patients to have access to their healthcare provider and their physicians 24 hours a day. With a secure username and password through the Reno Radiological Patient Portal, patients can schedule an appointment, view their account statements, ask questions to their physician, request prescription refills, update contact information, make payments, and more.
More EX Med Info RNO1 Information
- Customers of Reno Radiological can log on to their Patient Portal by entering their account number or their phone number and date of birth
- The Reno Radiological account number is located at the top of every statement
- Protected personal information includes patients name, account ID, service date, diagnosis information and claim information
Reno Radiological Associates is Reno, Nevada’s oldest and largest radiology group, and claims that it sets itself apart from other physicians in the area by providing an unprecedented level of service. Every physician at Reno Radiological has not only years of medical training, but a very specific subset of training, making sure that they’re specialist in one area.
Questions about a Claim or Bill?
Dial 855-592-5264 1285 or write to: Financial Blvd, Reno, Nv 89502
Reno Radiological offers online bill pay for customers to quickly and conveniently take care of their payments. The Reno Radiological practice does accept Medicare, which covers about 80% of charges, so the patient is still responsible for some payment.