How to Begin the F21 Feedback Survey
- Information from a store receipt is needed
- A sample image is provided for reference
- Forever 21 contact information is available
The receipt from a favorite store or restaurant often holds the key to some sort of special offer or sweepstakes entry. However, sometimes the information needed to take advantage of these benefits isn’t the easiest thing to find. Fortunately, Forever 21 customers can refer to a handy sample image of a store receipt when getting started with the F21 Feedback survey. The image is posted at the left hand side of the page and highlights exactly where a location number, date of visit, and time of visit can be found on a Forever 21 receipt. Once all 3 pieces of information have been located, they can be entered into the survey before hitting the Start button to continue.
What if I have questions about the F21 Feedback Survey?
- Click the Survey Questions? link posted at the bottom of the page
- Enter a name (both first and last), phone number, and email address
- Type the questions and/or comment in the provided message box
- Click the Submit button to send (maybe double-check for accuracy!)
What began as a single 900 square foot store called Fashion 21, has grown into is the 5th largest specialty retailer in the United States with over 500 Forever 21 locations across the country. To this day (despite the massive growth and store openings), Forever 21 remains a privately held family owned business (sorry stock market not this time). Those who wish to place an order over the phone can do so by calling between 5 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday, from 7 AM and 5 PM on Saturdays, and from 8 AM to 5 PM on Sundays (all times PST).
Forever 21 Phone Orders
- 888-494-3837 (U.S. and Canada)
- 213-741-8257 (International)
Share Some More Opinions