Fan Beat Golf Channel $1 Million Challenge: How to Play
- Participants can play using the app or at the entry page
- The contest requires an email address or Facebook profile
- There are 4 Promotion Period Tournaments available
The sweepstakes game is getting SERIOUS. Fresh off the heals of the recent release of the incredibly lucrative Shop Play Win promotion, Fan Beat has come to the table with a challenge that could award a $1 MILLION Grand Prize (please take a moment to wrap your mind around THAT). In order to enter, participants can either download the Fan Beat app or go to the online entry page. Once signed up, the participant can then begin answering questions. For each question answered the participant will receive 1 entry to the Instant Win drawing (regardless of whether it’s right or wrong!).
Thanks, but let’s get back to the $1 Million please.
- The participants must answer all questions correctly during a single enter period
- Those who do will receive all (or a portion) of the $1 Million Grand Prize (BOOM!)
- The total number of questions must be no fewer than 20 (it’s not gonna be easy!)
- Whoever wins will receive the prize as a 40 year annuity (sorry no brief case of cash)
- Alternatively, the winner may choose to receive the prize as a lump sum of $600k
By the way, there are many other prizes available in addition to the $1 Million. For instance, some of the highlights include an Epic Flash Driver, an Apex full iron set, a Toulon Design Putter, and an Epic Flash Fairway Wood (just to name a few).
While on the topic of prizes, it should be mentioned that they must be claimed by the end of 2019. Those who don’t claim their prize by the end of the year will forfeit their winnings (so don’t get caught snoozin!). Additionally, the contest awards all prizes AS IS (no warranties or guarantees).
Operator of the Fan Beat Golf Channel $1 Million Challenge
- FanBeat, Inc.
- 2221 Peachtree Rd NW
- Suite D-347, Atlanta, GA, 30309
Just because we know you’re hungry for more……