Farmers Mileage Survey
- Policy number and PIN can be used to begin
- Online PIN recovery assistance is provided
- Farmers contact information is available
Sometimes the easiest way for a business to receive information from its customers is through the convenience of a little-known thing called the World Wide Web (as in the internet, not some massive creation by a group of over-achieving spiders). Farmers Insurance seems to understand this fairly simple notion as evidenced by its customer-friendly online annual mileage survey. Customers who have been invited to take part in the Farmers mileage survey can begin by entering a policy number along with a PIN before clicking the Login button to gain access. Those who are having trouble getting past the part of entering a policy number can try clicking the Where’s My Policy Number? link to pull up sample images of where it can be found on an ID card, policy, or billing statement (the images even go to the trouble of highlighting the number in a bright and beautiful yellow!). It should be noted that most Farmers policy numbers are either 8 or 9 digits in length.
Food for Thought on Farmers Insurance
- Covers more than 10 millions households with over 19 million polices (all aboard!)
- There isn’t a single state in the country that’s not serviced by Farmers Insurance
- Partners with over 48,000 exclusive and independent agents to sell its products
- Provides jobs to over 21,000 employees (that’s a lot of meals on a lot of tables!)
- Insurance coverages offered include auto, home, business, motorcycle, and more
Once the policy number has been located the Close link can be clicked to back out of the sample images and return to the Farmers mileage survey login page. Those who don’t know what their PIN is can click the Forgot your PIN? link and enter an email address, policy number, and VIN to begin the process of retrieving it. Customers who decide they would rather save the Farmers mileage survey for another day can click the Login with my Farmers Account link to be directed to the Farmers homepage where account access can be gained by entering a username and password. General questions for Farmers can be addressed by calling the company’s customer service department between the hours of 7 AM and 11 PM Monday through Friday and from 8 AM to PM on the weekends (all times CST).
Farmers Customer Service Contact Information
- 6301 Owensmouth Ave., Woodland Hills, CA 91367